This is outrageous! They say that failure is an opportunity to start again more intelligently, but 20 year old Moji does not believe in this school of thought!
as she outrightly poisoned her self to death immediately she discovered she failed her exam.
Moji Agboola, the 20-year-old senior secondary school student, died on Wednesday, the 12th day of October, 2016 in Omu-Aran, Kwara State after
taking poison .
The deceased, an SS1 student died at
Adeyemo Hospital in the town due to complications in her body system as a result of the poison.
The girl was rushed to the hospital by her mother, Abigel, about three weeks ago. The deceased was said to have taken poisonous substance after she failed her promotion examination.
“It was the deceased’s sister who first gave us the clue to her sickness before she later confessed to the act at the hospital. “